Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Halfway


The first 10 days have past since committing to 21 days without solid food and the affects are showing up in my body, halfway through...weakness, fatigue and crankiness seem to be the most prevalent symptoms and I refuse to succumb to them and give in. This is not easy, but I will not give up, modify or lessen the strain...

I am pressing into more time with Jesus. 

My hunger to be with Him is intensifying and I am seeking a fresh outpouring of more of the Joy of the Lord in my life, strengthening my physical body,  increasing my peace and patience. 

I am pressing into more time with Jesus.

I am seeking an encounter with the presence of the Holy Spirit that my body be subdued for righteousness. 

I am pressing into more time with Jesus.

I will not lose sight of the vision He has placed into my heart. I am answering the call to be separate in this season to be consecrated to the one who beckons me to His side.

I am pressing into more time with Jesus.

Quiet. Still. Listening. 






No comments:

Post a Comment