Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Refreshed and Ready!



I had a dream recently that I want to share...

I believe it will encourage those of you
who are battle weary...                     

The Lord knows the battles you have been fighting have been fierce!


------


In my dream...

I walked through a mansion and saw piles of armor, that had been discarded...it was evident 
they had been used in previous battles.
As I was walking, in front of me was a man in a very expensive suit. He was regal, proud, he was carrying my worn out shoes.


He took me into rooms where he instructed me to turn in my old weapons and
choose new ones...and so I did.

Then he took me into a room 
and there were machines to make the armor, 
but they were all empty!! There were no workers!

I cried out...

Why is there no one to make me a new shield?? 





For mine had been pounded, full of indentations, scratches where I had taken blows from the enemy. 






Then the man walked on, carrying my shoes, which I now noticed looked like slippers...


It was then I realized this had been my time of rest of restoration, my wounds were healed...

 I was ready for the next battle...


He led me into a room and there it stood

The armor prepared just for me.



 It was amazing, unlike anything I had seen! It was made of a material superior to the earths platinum, with a layer of protection only heaven could design, my sword was sharper - two edges and reflected like a mirror...and my shoes were rugged boots made of peace that came through victory - everything fit perfectly!

Then I heard His voice.... 


There is no battle that can destroy you, 
You are Mine!!
---

I awoke with such fierce intention to start fresh!!

Be encouraged!!! 
God is with you!! 
No matter how weary or beat up you feel from the battles you have fought - He is with you! 



Today 
He wants to give you new bright shiny armor! 
Hold you head up!! 
Walk proudly through any battlefield!! 
Step into your authority!! 
you are being promoted!!

Remember... 


Just your presence will cause the enemy to flee because everywhere you go you carry the presence of The Holy Spirit and the name of Jesus on your lips!!

Fight On Warriors!

Speak Life & Live






No comments:

Post a Comment