Tuesday, December 29, 2015

What is the I AM Challenge?


What is the I AM Challenge? 

Let me first ask you another question...

Who Are You? 

If your first reaction is to answer with what you do...
the challenge is for you! 

You are more than what you do - much, much more!


It's time to unmask your identity and get real! It's time to throw the need for patronizing self-esteem boosters out the window. 
Order on AMAZON:
I AM Challenge

The I AM Challenge will take you on a 21 day adventure to the depths of discovering your true identity.


Start today and join the movement to speak life and unveil the real you! 




The I AM Challenge is a 21 Day journey
 that can transform and unlock your identity...

The words we speak have power to build or destroy.

The I AM Challenge was birthed out of my prayer closet after time of fasting and prayer; a time of absolute silence.


During this time I came to the realization of the words I had spoken over my life had to be undone and respun. 

God brought a revelation - which is now my purpose: to teach others to Speak Life & Life!

This 21 day journey is truly life giving and if you will accept the challenge, it can lead you to create a habit to Speak Life & Live for yourself and those around you - Be careful - it’s contagious!

Since 2011 hundreds have been taken the I AM Challenge and we expect it to grow even bigger!

Now in book form you can take the challenge with you wherever you go

Remember when we hear our own voice speak - faith and belief connect! This has become a foundational principle of Speak Life & Live.

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.  --Romans 10:17 (NKJV)

Speak Life & live!


No comments:

Post a Comment