Friday, May 29, 2015

Stand



Perspective seems to be the theme with how the Lord is speaking to me recently...
He obviously wants me to get it...


Recently, while in a time of intense prayer, 
I saw a vision:


image (1).jpg


In the vision I was walking through a room filled with purple transparent garments, 
they were hanging like sheer curtains,
it was peaceful and lovely...

I sensed I was walking 
in the presence of The Father...
I wanted to stay here.


When I came through the room
I found myself outside
and then suddenly... 

Everything became loud and confusing, 
I saw bombs exploding in three distinct areas. 

18kynfadur0gnjpg.jpg


Though they were a distance from where I was, 
I felt the impact of one explosion.
It knocked me off my feet and I found myself laying on my side wounded, and in pain.


The view here was like that of a camera that has been knocked off a table - I took note of seeing from this view.
Everything was upright and tall,
seemingly larger than normal,

it was intimidating.

acunity2.jpg

People began to come closer towering over me
threatening me
I became frightened...


Then I heard a voice:  

“Stand”


Live Events_Microphone with People in Background.jpg

So I did.

Suddenly...

I was no longer afraid.
I looked everyone eye to eye.
I felt the authority rise within me. 
I remembered who I was.


I noticed the view again...
Perspective is bliss.


Next, in the vision, 
I was lifted up into the sky 
below me I saw a bridge 
(much like the Golden Gate or Brooklyn Bridge). 

8ce6b6eb582df930e1ca921f6bbc7913.jpg




It was filled wall to wall with soldiers 
ready for battle. They seemed to be heading my way (which I knew was to the west).











Next I saw a room (still from above)...

At first, 
I recognized it as the last supper...
I wanted to get a closer look!

Instead...
I was lifted higher!


What I saw brought me such joy!!

1400150469.1761174.jpg



It was the preparing of the wedding feast!! 
Everyone who accepted the invitation was there!!

-----

I have been dreaming more and the visions are becoming more vivid. Its getting exciting!


I believe the Lord is showing us what happens when we operate from a wounded position.

Our perspective is hindered, fear can dominate us and the things we are concerned about can appear bigger and more intimidating than they really are. 

This vision is a reminder we have been given the authority to stand and face our fears and to know there is an army advancing, always prepared to fight our battles. 

Focus on the victory, plan for it...because when the fighting is over --there will be a wedding feast --- but we must to stand up, even in our woundedness and get the word out that everyone is invited!

What is your perspective today?


No comments:

Post a Comment