Monday, January 18, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY EIGHTEEN

I AM 
HEALED AND WHOLE




The message version defines it this way:


'He took the punishment, and that made us whole.

    Through his bruises we get healed.'


I love the Lord with all my heart and I lean on His word with the utmost faith and belief...I love talking about Him and telling about all He has done!

At the beginning of 2016 I challenged myself to write a blog everyday - to go along with each day of the I AM Challenge.

It  has been a labor of love sharing at the end of the day what the Lord has revealed to me for you...

I knew it would be a challenge and it has been! Whew! 

I wasn't sure how much of my personal story I would share, cause I am the first to tell you, its not about me -- but about bringing Him the glory...but day after day the Lord has been faithful and reminds me...who I AM...and...my testimony matters...and so does yours!

This one is a bit more personal than the others...and I pray my willingness to be transparent blesses you.

A few years ago I faced a battle with an illness that took me to a place where just being alive, seemed like the hardest thing to do. The excrutiating pain I endured can't be explained, it took every ounce of energy to fight back...


Even at my weakest place, when I was too weak to do anything else, I Praised His Name. I declared I AM Healed and Whole.
No matter how I felt, how I looked, how much of my beautiful hair I lost...There were no answers. There was no perfect diagnosis or medicine to bring absolute  relief...only reactive symptoms that kept doctors scratching their heads. It was a three year frustrating, goose chase...until a scan revealed the possible cause.



I leaned on the Word waiting for these words to become real in my life: "Daughter, your faith has made you well; 
go in peace and be healed of your affliction." 
Mark 5:34





Now several months since a surgery to remove a diseased and spastic gallbladder, I declare:

 I AM Healed and Whole!



I am still regaining strength and endurance and my hair has grown back! 

Do I feel 100%? Nope not yet, but...I am believing and speaking for my body to be healed and whole the same way my faith believes it already is. 

You see...I no longer operate on feelings...I know beyond any doubt that Jesus took my infirmities and I also understand my flesh is weak and it will fail..but...God never will. 


Each day is a new day!!

Speak Life & Live is not just a motto...
it is a way of life. 

Maybe you are in need of a physical healing in your body -- Remember God wants you well!! I urge you to Speak Life! No matter how you feel - speak that you are Healed and Whole!!
It makes the difference. Even if you do not feel like it or can't see the answer, God knows!

I also want to share with you a vital secret to being healed and whole:

Change your surroundings...

...by this, I mean the people. 

I quickly realized there were people in my life, who were not speaking life...when they would come to visit, they had :good intention", but because they had not grasped the biblical power of speaking life,  I literally felt worse when they left. 

They were the ones constantly comparing what I was going through to someone else, searching for the worlds answers...or...and much worse...(the one's disquised as intercessors)...telling me I did not have enough faith...instead of truly going to the Father on my behalf, they decided to be the judge. 

You know them -- they say things like..."oh she must have unrepented sin or unforgiveness in her life"...or..."if she would just have more faith"...  

Can you sense my anger? Its justified. 

My circle got real small, real fast. I knew my life depended on it.

So does yours. 

Speaking life is literally a matter of life and death. There is power in each and every word we speak. Beloved I pray you grasp this!! 

The tongue has the power of life and death, 
and those who love to talk 
will have to eat their own words. 
Proverbs 18:21

I read a book by John Paul Jackson called Needless Casualties of War. It brought a revelation of the power of speaking life, especially in prayer! Whoa! I highly recommend you read it too!


Speaking Life matters!! Praying Life is vital!

I want to leave you with this beautiful song written by a young man who I am blessed to know...He is a very gifted singer, song writer, worship leader, and a devoted husband to his sweet wife, Christy. 

Mountains Fall by Ben Ady




BE WELL!



I AM Challenge Facebook Page
#IAMchallenge #speaklifeandlive #BenAdy #MountainsFall #NCUworship #OneAccord

No comments:

Post a Comment