Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY NINETEEN

I AM
a
WARRIOR

Day 19. 

You have come to the turn in the road...the place where a daily declaration will become more than just words, it will become your war cry. 

Remember day one? 

You declared the words I AM CHOSEN!

Its remarkable to know how far you have come these past few weeks and today its time to take your place...but first...I want to share with you two different dreams/visions the Lord gave me...and I believe the Holy Spirit has given them to me to share with you...to help you understand you are chosen for such a time as this...

Declare it!!

I AM a WARRIOR!

Ok, to the dreams/visions: 

I believe the Lord is always communicating with us, even in our dreams...I hope you are led by the Holy Spirit as you read them (come back to this blog when you are finished:


Click Here:

Click Here:


Now it gets real.

Cinch your armor tightly, and remember you were made for this!! 
Its time to take what you have been given and give it away. 
Its time to testify!
Its time to reveal your true identity. Its time to be a voice. 


I loved this saying I heard recently...
Be a voice, not an echo
Its time to tell your story...
Get a journal and write it out, all of it...
Soon your voice will be heard
and it will be the key
to someone elses freedom!
Be Brave!



No comments:

Post a Comment