Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY TWENTY

I AM
AUTHENTIC


Authentic; Transparent, Real, Genuine.

Being authentic in who we are according to the Word of God is a beautiful thing indeed!  There is a humility thats transparent, and real, the genuine quality is attractive and welcoming. This is because its based in love. Understanding how loved we are by our Father in Heaven allows our authenticity to shine through. So much so, we no longer need to shout to the world..."look at me!" because we shine so brightly with a radiant glow of knowing who we are and whose we are.

Just think back to where the I AM CHALLENGE began...

I AM CHOSEN

Many of you shared how hard it was to speak the first challenge phrase. Then on the days that followed, the emails poured in...my heart ached for those of you who struggled to believe that you are beautiful, worthy, forgiven.

The whole idea that God chose you seemed unimaginable for some, but...you trusted, you kept speaking life over yourself, and by the time your head hit the pillow each evening, (even if your mind and heart didn't believe it...) because you were obedient...your spirit owned those words.



Speaking Life is Powerful!

Now here you are at DAY TWENTY - proclaiming I AM AUTHENTIC!  Can you believe it?

I'm so proud of you for getting here!!

Being who God says you are will always be easier than trying to fit into some man-made image. Remember that as you continue forward living authentically!

The I AM CHALLENGE is only the beginning!

One more day...












No comments:

Post a Comment