Monday, January 11, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY TEN

I AM 
OBEDIENTLY BLESSED





 “If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don’t you think he’ll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? What I’m trying to do here is to get you to relax, to not be so preoccupied with getting, so you can respond to God’s giving. People who don’t know God and the way he works fuss over these things, but you know both God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don’t worry about missing out. 
You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with 
whatever hard things come up when the time comes. 
Matthew 6:30-34

I AM Obediently Blessed...I say it loud and proud! Without sounding "christanese" I give all the credit for all the blessings in my life to God. The only thing I take credit for is being obedient.

"Choice changed my destiny, 
obedience changed my life."
~Melody A Olson~

I chose to accept Jesus into my life in 1994, but it took until 2007 for me to awaken to the "If...Then, Principle".

What is the "If...Then, Principle"?

During my intercession with the Lord, it seemed wherever I turned to read in the Bible, I would find this principle..."If you...Then I." I began to understand how much He wants our obedience...

"...if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, then you will be saved."
Romans 10:9


Jesus said: "If you hold to my teaching, 
then you are really my disciples."

John 8:31


"If only you had paid attention to my commands, 
then your peace would have been like a river, 
your righteousness like the waves of the sea." 
Isaiah 48:18


As I studied what obedience looks like, I found there are more then 1500 places where the "If...Then. Principle" can be found.

Before I could get my heart, my and soul to recieve the promises of God, I first had to understand my part in it. I needed to learn to be obedient. Because I wanted the blessings!


"Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession."

Exodus 19:5a

Its when I wrapped my head around the actuality; its more than a principle, its a promise! WOW!




Yes, I know its the same verse as the first graphic...but guess what? This is where we begin. Its the Biggest and most vital "IF" for the I AM CHALLENGE!

I challenge you to seek Him...MORE.

When we give our whole heart to seeking Him, something remarkable happens...we will come to the place where we truly know the heart of God, not for others; but for ourselves.

Being OBEDIENTLY BLESSED is the best kind of blessed!





Invite me to speak at you next event!
http://www.melodyaolson.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment