Monday, January 11, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY ELEVEN

I AM
BEAUTIFUL


This morning I awoke to several emails regarding the I AM CHALLENGE...It seems many of you are struggling with this one!

Ok..before you continue on say it:  I AM BEAUTIFUL...

I totally understand because I have been there, feeling anything but beautful...

Did you know I struggled with an eating disorder as well as abusing drugs to keep me weight in order Its true!  

But once I found out the truth of who He is, and believed the truth that He created me in His image, He chose me, He adores me and He calls me beautiful...

I don't deny it any longer! Because I AM BEAUTIFUL!

What do you see when you look at this photo?  A weight loss story?


Wanna know what I see? I see a transformation - this photo represents my releasing the shame and pain of my past. It represents a life set apart, devoted to seeking God in the quiet place, and hearing His voice speak life to me, until I could speak it outloud to myself.

It wasn't an overnight trasition, but it was a swift one and it can be for you too! 

I want you to know that I am praying for the Holy Spirit to do a mighty, transforming work in you today!! 

Believe it! Speak it! 


I pray the Lord will minister to each of you as you watch this video...it is one of the most authentic songs I have ever heard, everytime I hear it I am undone by His love!! 

I pray you will receive His purifying love for you!  

Clean by Natalie Grant:

I see shattered
You see whole
I see broken
But You see beautiful
And You're helping me to believe
You're restoring me piece by piece


There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean.
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean.


What was dead now lives again
My heart's beating, beating inside my chest
Oh I'm coming alive with joy and destiny
cuz You're restoring me piece by piece


There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean.
There's nothing too dirty that You can't make worthy
You wash me in mercy
I am clean.



----------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment