Friday, January 15, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY FIFTEEN

I AM
LOVED


Week three of the I AM CHALLENGE...if you are still with us... how exciting for you! Today is a special day....it's Day 15...the day I chose to challenge you to speak the life giving statement:
I AM LOVED.

How did you do?

I prayed today for you as you spoke these words, you recieved them deep in your heart, because guess what?  You are loved!
You are adored, cherished, valued! You are enough!

Oh beloved friend...I love you, even if we have never met, because I know how much the Father in Heaven loves you and its an amazing love!

Remember...God knew you and I BEFORE He created you and He has chosen us to live on this earth at the same time.He destined us to be connected through His plan. If you really meditate on this, its pretty incredible...consider all the things in your own life that had to come into alignement for each of us to be right here in this moment. DIVINE.

This is the truth I understand: We were both created for such a time as this - we are both part of His grand plan! Its not by accident that you came upon this challenge and are reading words I am writing...right now...no...it is by absolute des,


He loves you so much!!

I AM called me to be a voice to a voiceless nation...you are part of the nation.

You are learning to Speak Life because...You voice is vital for His plan. He has chosen you to be part of the Speak Life Nation!

Are you ready?

As the Lord & I were creating Speak Life & Live, I was so excited when Toby Mac created a new song called: Speak Life! Can you believe it?? The day I heard it -- I literally screamed, I cried , danced and replayed it a thousand times!!!

I felt so loved by the Lord that He would write a song to encourage me...it was as if the Lord was confirming His plan! It gave me a boost and energized me to forge ahead and share my story! It came at a time when I was feeling inadequate of the task, wondering if the Lord had truly chosen me...what a gift He gave me with this song!


I love how the Lord designed us to desire love and affection amd how He Lord uses others to show us how much he loves us...

Recently, we celebrated my husbands 50th birthday and we had a houseful of wonderful friends honoring him together. It was beautiful when one by one his friends shared how much he was loved...I watched as my husbands heart melted as he received the affirming words each friend spoke over him. There is something I can't explain that happens when the Holy Spirit confirms through spoken words how valued you are.

"Where value exists, validation is unnecessary" ~Melody A Olson

I pray you receive the Love the Lord wants to shower on you, beginning with the words you speak to yourself. He loves you.






No comments:

Post a Comment