Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY THIRTEEN

I AM
an
OVERCOMER



Oh! This is one to shout from the rooftops! 
I AM an OVERCOMER!!

Today...just writing this blog is an act of overcoming for me. 

Pain from a fall a few weeks ago, crept back up and kept me laying still most of the day...NO worries though...I am much better this evening and thankful for prayers and modern medicine!

I AM an OVERCOMER!

I know the enemy does not want me to share with you each day, the mini battles are evident - but his plans fail, everytime, cause I will win this fight! 


You see...I have so much to be thankful for...I can't even begin to list the things I have overcome, the victories I have won here...because it would become a novel! 

God has redeemed my life, He set me free and brought me peace beyond my human understanding. I have had so much victory in my life...that I can speak boldly...I AM an OVERCOMER because I know, that I know, that I know...He is God and I am His.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.
 Isaiah 54:17



Now, look at that scripture...it doesn't say the weapons wont come against you...it says they won't prosper! 

There is something much sweeter about the battles I have won with Jesus in my life...Somehow, though, even on my best day...I can forget my victories, if I am not obedient in seeking the presence of God every single day. Its not simple to fall into the place of numb apathy, but its easy. Stay Alert!

Lets face it, life on earth is tough, its easy to get defeated. Remember the enemy is always on the prowl waiting to distract you, to remind you of your past and speak lies of failure to you.



Thats why it is VITAL to SPEAK LIFE every single day over yourself...God is depending on you knowing who you are! This is WAR and there is a mission for you to help others overcome what you have already walked through.


Wait, what?

Ya...thats kind of the plan. You see, we are ALL sinners, saved by grace...but unless someone told us there is victory through forgiveness, grace and mercy, you and I would have remained lost, defeated and on a sure path to hell... 

Thats right! 

Accepting Jesus is only half the plan! 

The other part is your testimony! 

Its time for you to Speak Life & Live!

Ok. Not sure about this?

Go back to Day One of the I AM CHALLENGE.
What does it say?

I AM CHOSEN.

He chose you, because He knew you and sent you to earth for such a time as this. He knew everything you would go through, He knew whom He would send to you to rescue you and reunite you, that you may dwell with Him for all eternity...and...He knows the ones who are waiting to hear your testimony, so that they too can have the freedom you enjoy everyday. 


by the 
Blood of the Lamb 
and the 
Word of my Testimony 
I AM FREE!


Two videos to watch -- first Mandisa -- and no its not what you think it is...its about Esther. This song helped build my courage to Speak Up and Speak Life. I pray it encourages you... 


The second one - Steve Harvey shared on his facebook today what he does after a show with his audience. He is an overcomer and He understands Revelation 12:11. he is unashamed to share His testimony! Watch: JUMP!


Join the I AM CHALLENGE Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/21dayiAMchallenge/timeline


No comments:

Post a Comment