Friday, January 8, 2016

I AM CHALLENGE DAY EIGHT

I AM
WORTHY



What did it feel like to speak 
I AM WORTHY over yourself today?

Was it different than the other words from
the first week of the I AM CHALLENGE? 

This was intentional.

When it comes to speaking life -- worthiness carries immense power. How we operate in our world is directly connected to our feeling of worthiness in that arena. 

I have witnessed the way God moves in people, when their worthiness is validated, its almost like being kissed by heaven. 

To be told you are worthy, can breathe life into ones heart, mind and soul. Lives are touched by someone being validated. 

Furthermore, I have witnessed lives transformed when they Speak Life over themselves, specifically proclaiming this phrase:
I AM WORTHY.

Its absolute truth. You are worthy, because He is Worthy.

If you struggled with this word today I wonder if you play hide and seek with your identity?  

Do you wear masks to hide shame, guilt, insecurities in certain arenas of your life? 

Do you change who you are depending on who you are with? 

Seek the Lord in prayer right now and ask Him to show you areas where He wants to release your need for the worlds approval so that He can fill those places with His approval of you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment